Slow Wine Weekends presents the essence of McGregor with all the wineries and establishments guests will enjoy, except Sunday lunch, being synonymous with the village.
This all-inclusive package incorporates transport from (and to) Cape Town International Airport, accommodation in McGregor at a range of well-equipped establishments, as well as meals, selected wines and wine tasting.
With all this included, and no need to drive, R6,225 per person sharing is a bargain!
|15h00||Bus departs Cape Town International Airport for McGregor.
Don’t be late – bus won’t wait!
|17h30||Arrive McGregor and settle in.|
|18h00||Gather for sundowners|
|19h00||Dinner @ Tebaldi’s with wines from Solara and Tanagra|
|09h00||Breakfast @ local establishment|
|10h30||Cellar door tasting @ Lord’s Winery|
|13h00||Lunch and wine tasting @ McGregor Winery|
|15h00||Bemind – McGregor’s own garagiste wine maker, Ilse Schutte
Chill time: get a pamper or explore McGregor
|19h00||Dinner in the Lady Grey Restaurant, Lord’s Guest Lodge with Lord’s award winning wines|
|Sunday 21 August 2016|
|Breakfast & check out|
|10h30||Tanagra – to taste the rest of the range/purchase wines tasted on Friday|
|12h30||Wine tasting and lunch at Wolfkloof on the way back to Cape Town|
|17h30||Drop off at Cape Town International Airport|
*Itinerary subject to change and will be finalised when bookings are confirmed
Numbers limited: only 12 people (including spouses) can be accommodated in any Slow Wine Weekend (minimum 8)
Closing date for bookings: 16 September 2016
Costs: R6,225 per person sharing
(single supplements apply)
- Transport – no designated driver necessary
- from and back to Cape Town International Airport
- for tastings, excursions and dining venues for the duration of the Slow Wine Weekend
- Wine tasting fees
- All meals and 1 glass of wine per course for dinner and lunch
- Other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, extra wine and/or wine purchases at the cellars you visit
- Donations or services not specifically listed on your final itinerary
Terms and conditions apply
- Booking for experiences closes 4 weeks before the selected weekend
- The theme and schedule are subject to change at short notice.
Make sure you don’t miss the details of this weekend by subscribing to our newsletter!
You can do this on the menu on the right side of any page on our website!
© Slow Wine Weekends